Laptop Touch Pad Click option doesn't woked

No comments
Last day when I am working on my QT (Its name of my laptop). A problem is occurred, that is after restarting windows touch pad of laptop doesn’t work perfectly. There was some error, It works well for moving the mouse pointer. But click and double click operation cannot performed by touch pad, even left and right click button works fine. I was shocked. I was trying to sort out the problem by control panel, there was nothing to do. Finally I restored the computer at previous time. It still not worked. At last I googled the problem. I searched a lots of solution but that was not worked. Suddenly, I think why not download the touch pad drivers. In some solution I found that if device setting tab available in mouse property then our problem could be solve. That very option didn’t appear in my mouse property. So, I am tensed. After then I downloaded the driver called  
                                            Synaptics Pointing Device Driver

Any one can download it from there Laptop manufacturer website or anywhere. Here is the link that can be also work for most of laptop (HP, Acer, Lenovo, Sony, Toshiba and more)
Click on download button 
Download


After installation of software restart you PC and open the mouse device setting by

Start | Cotrol Panel | Hardware and Sound category | click on "mouse"

OR 


Start | Type “main.cpl”

In both case a dialog box will appear like

Now click on Device Setting tab. Then following dialog box will appear that is use to enable and disable the pointing devices. We can also hide / show driver icon from system tray using following box.
 
 For my problem
 I used the settings.. button then another window will open


Here taping option provide a lots of facility from where, I just select enable tapping option and my problem had been solved.

Note: Snaptics driver can not only used for touch pad of laptop but also used for other pointing devices.
From this setting we can control the speed scroll, gestures and many more setting easily that increase the value of touch pad. Some video tutorial also included that can help in understanding the touch pad technique.

No comments :

Post a Comment